Wren Spinney - Lunchtime Supervisor (ongoing)
- Hours: 8 hours per week - 38 weeks per year
- Salary: £9.25 per hour
- Closing Date: Ongoing
To assist in the feeding and lunchtime routines (including personal care) of pupils with
severe and profound multiple learning difficulties in this secondary age special school
The successful applicant will need:
- To be a team player, flexible when necessary and have a pleasant disposition.
- To be able to demonstrate interest in working with and interacting with children.
- Experience of working with children in an educational setting preferable.
- An awareness and ability to identify issues that children may experience and how
- they can be resolved.
- Good communication and listening skills.
- An awareness of child protection issues.
- The ability to problem solve and communicate adequately concerning issues with
- staff and children.
- An awareness of equal opportunities.
- Manual handling skills.
- An excellent attendance and punctuality record.
Previous experience desirable but not essential.
We are unable to allow visits to the School at the present time due to Covid 19 lockdown restrictions.
For enquires please email email@example.com
Please include the name of the school and the job title in any correspondence.
Creating Tomorrow Multi Academy Trust is committed to safeguarding children, promoting the welfare of all pupils, and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. Enhanced clearance from the Disclosure and Barring Service will be undertaken for the successful candidates.