Skip to content ↓


If you have any concerns about a child in school, you should raise this with your employer or organisational safeguarding lead in the first instance.

You should call the Whistleblowing Advice Line if:

  • Your organisation doesn't have clear safeguarding procedures to follow.
  • You think your concern won't be dealt with properly or may be covered-up.
  • You've raised a concern, but it hasn't been acted upon.
  • You're worried about being treated unfairly.

You can call about an incident that happened in the past, is happening now, or you believe may happen in the future.

NSPCC Whistleblowing Advice Line:

Tel: 0800 028 0285