Below are some parent responses from our questionnaire sent out in June 2017:
- 70% of responses strong agree that safety is a priority for the school
- 80% of responses strongly agree that the school has high but realistic expectations for my son or daughter - "This school is second to none. Thank you very much for supporting our child."
- 70% of responses strongly agree that the achievements of the pupils are celebrated
- 60% of responses agree that they are kept well informed about what my son or daughter is learning and why
- 60% of responses agree that there is a good sense of partnership between home and school
- 60% of responses agree that the school has a clear understanding of my child's needs - "It is a wonderful school and they are very supportive in everything my child needs."
To see the full responses please use the link below.